History

History

See our company timeline and learn how Norwesco and Snyder Industries merged to become Tank Holding Corp.

 

Northwest Plastics founded

1939

Snyder Industries founded as a fiberglass repair shop

1957

Entered the Ag market with fiberglass Ag tanks

1959

Changed name to Norwesco

1970

Entered tank market

1980

Introduced Industrial and IBC product lines; first viable all plastic IBC to pass DOT/UN test

1993

Introduced material handling product line

2001

Clawson Container acquisition and Steel IBC market entry

2006

Norwesco and Snyder merge to form Tank Holding Corp.

2008

Completed four acquisitions, including the Bonar Plastics material handling brand

2010

Acquired assets of Rotonics Manufacturing including the Stratis pallet brand

2012

Acquired Bushman Water Tank Line

2018